- Francis House
- Knights of Columbus Blessed Mother Teresa Council #439
Saint Anthony of Padua School strives for excellence in Catholic education based on the teachings of Jesus Christ and rooted in the Franciscan tradition. We provide a safe and nurturing environment where diverse learners are inspired toward academic and spiritual success as they prepare for secondary school.
We believe that:
• Safety is an ongoing routine demonstrated through plans, procedures and practices.
• Each student is an individual who is recognized, appreciated, and valued.
• Offering a variety of extracurricular programs allows our students to gain exposure to a wide range of activities and make real-world connections.
• Where gaps exist, the school aims to fulfill the physical needs of each student.
• A strong education will allow our students to make positive changes and create a better world.
• Encouraging students to be critical and independent thinkers will prepare them to become lifelong learners in an ever-changing society.
• Curriculum and instruction are purposefully designed, student centered, and individualized to ensure that each child achieves success.
Safe, Caring Environment
Choir (2nd & 3rd Grade; 6th-8th Grade)
Physical Education Program
Reading Room (Library)
Weekly Mass & Classroom Visits by Priest
Basketball Program (6-8th Grade, After-school)
Middle States accreditation
Catholic Partnership Schools
Catholic Partnership Schools Mission Statement:
The Catholic Partnership Schools serve the children of Camden. We provide an excellent, student-centered academic program defined by faith-based values, rooted in respect, compelled by justice. We are committed to sustaining safe and nurturing schools that inspire and prepare each student for rigorous, college-preparatory secondary schools.
For a wonderful story on John Langan and Judith Nadall, who gave a $1 million gift to the Partnership schools (including St. Anthony's), click here.